Give experiences, not stuff
Giving experiences versus “stuff” lasts longer, and provides more happiness, since the recipient is able to:
1) Anticipate the experience in advance
2) Enjoy the experience on the day
3) Savour the experience over & over afterwards through memories, by looking at photos and telling others about it
4) And, if the gift giver and receiver enjoy the shared experience together, even better!
Give the gift of a unique, exclusive experience!
Shopping for someone this season and want to give a Canada TOP 40 Adventure Experience?
In addition, LUX Life Magazine 2018 Global Travel & Tourism Awards honoured the Culture & Nature Discovery Walk for Most Outstanding Nature Walks in Toronto.
The e-Gift Card can be used for the award-winning Culture & Nature Discovery Walk or any future Redwing Institute program or event. The e-Gift Card can carry a balance and be used over multiple transactions.
The e-Gift Card:
– Can be downloaded instantly to your computer from your e-Gift Card purchase email confirmation
– Can be delivered directly to the gift recipient’s inbox on the date of your choice
– Can be purchased well in advance of the occasion – never miss an important date again
– Can be purchased in various denominations – No expiration date
– Shop online anytime e-Gift Cards are delivered by email and instructions to redeem them are conveniently included.
Our e-Gift Cards have no shipping or additional processing fees and never expire.
When ready to redeem the e-Gift card:
1) Our convenient online calendar, from April to November 2019, enables the gift recipient to select a program date, time and number of tickets.
2) The Unique Code on the e-Gift Card would be entered in the “Enter Coupon Code” field and “Refresh” selected.
3) The amount of the e-Gift Card would then be applied to the total and the reservation would be confirmed through the checkout process.
This season, give an experience.
Give a Redwing Institute e-Gift Card.