WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING SCHOOL FIELD TRIP, CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING AND PRIVATE GROUP RESERVATIONS FOR SPRING/SUMMER/FALL 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call416-894-9622 to secure your spot.
ENGAGE, EDUCATE AND EMPOWER
Redwing Institute’s Innovation Inspired by Nature Discovery Walk develops the knowledge seekers of today to be the innovators of tomorrow. The experiential learning program introduces participants to the way in which nature constructs structures, systems and processes. Nature’s dynamic approach to innovation, including mindset and perspective, is also considered. Then, participants explore the ways in which these natural techniques are being applied to the real world of design.
BY RESERVATION ONLY
If you would like to reserve your private Innovation Inspired by Nature Discovery Walk for up to 9 individuals, then please send an email to email@example.com or call 416-894-9622 to secure your spot.
We would be pleased to work with your larger school, organization or private group once it is safe to do so and our regular operating schedule resumes. This program is location independent, and can be delivered anywhere there is green space. It is typically delivered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in the Don Valley. We would be pleased to work with you, regardless of your geographic location.
It is a fully experiential outdoor learning journey designed to cultivate:
- INNOVATIVE THINKING – We consider the difference between creativity and innovation
- PERSPECTIVE TAKING – It’s about considering new ways of looking at the natural world
- LETTING GO OF PERFECTIONISM – Re-framing failure as a learning opportunity and a natural part of the innovation process
- FIRST PRINCIPLE THINKING & OPEN INNOVATION – Through the teachings
- BEYOND THEORY TO PRACTICAL APPLICATION – We look at biomimicry in action with examples from the fields of technology, architecture, telecommunications, transportation, healthcare and more and explore examples from the natural world
- BEYOND THEORY TO PRACTICAL APPLICATION – We look at biomimicry in action with examples from the fields of technology, architecture, telecommunications, transportation, healthcare and more
- ENGAGEMENT – Unplugging from technology and mindfully interacting with the natural & diverse ecology of the Don River Valley
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY – Gentle outdoor activity in beautiful natural surroundings that get creative neurons firing
Children* (5 years and under) – Free of Charge
Youth* (6 – 15 years) – $39
Adults – $79
Private Group Tours – A MAXIMUM OF 9 INDIVIDUALS.
All purchases are subject to HST (13% tax)
* Children & Youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Discovery Walk payment may be made through a variety of ways including credit card – VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, AMEX, PayPal or electronic bank transfer (Canadians residents only).