A Curious Mind is a Healthy Mind
A perfect day for a knowledge-seeking individual, who leads an active lifestyle, is one that incites their sense of curiosity, which as been shown to improve both learning and memory.
This 3-hour, fully experiential exploration of the Humber River Valley, and the people who inhabited it, will have participants engaged, entertained and tapping into their sense of curiosity, wonder and awe of Mother Nature.
One Senior (65+ years) – $97+HST
Redwing Institute Gift Cards
– Gift cards are instantly emailed to the gift card recipient upon order completion.
– The gift card recipient will need to have the unique code, printed in the top right-hand corner of the gift card, available at the time when making his or her reservation.
– To redeem the gift card, the gift card recipient may either contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-416-894-9622 to arrange for a Discovery Walk date and time.
– Our gift cards never expire.
– There are no transaction fees associated when redeeming the gift card.
– There are no restricted dates for gift card recipients within the regularly scheduled Discovery Walk schedule.